WHY OUR AFTERWORKS ARE THE PLACES TO BE ?
Participate to Financial Networking Group’s Afterworks is a cosy way to develop professional or social contacts.
If you are a professional, you can connect with students during our afterworks and recruit your next intern or next analyst.
If you are a student, you can connect with our professional members and ambassadors to find an internship or a position in finance.
Financial Networking Group organizes at least two events each year.
AMBASSADORS MEETING #1
Paris, November 2019
LE PREAUMUR, Place de la bourse
Paris, January 2019
MASHA, Place du Trocadéro
Paris, December 2019
Our live on Instagram is the occasion for new meetings allowing a closed sharing time around the career of executives in finance.
FNG LIVE GUEST :
# June 2nd, 2020
- Alexandre GENNERET, Investment Analyst at AXA IM, Paris & Founder of
Le Petit Analyste
# June 1st, 2020
- Mikael FITOUSSI, Fixed Income Sales at HPC at OTCex
# May 31st, 2020
- Jordan TORDET, Trader ETF at PYTHONISSE A.M.
# May 27th, 2020
- Yves MAILLOT, CEO-Founder at YAM Capital SAS and Co-Founder at Trend Only
# May 26th, 2020
- Ilan ELBASE, Managing Partner at Effective Capital & President of Anise Capital
# May 25th, 2020
- Frédéric GOULIPIAN, Director US Rates Trading at BNP Paribas CIB, New York
- Cédric CALDARA, FX Broker, London
# May 24th, 2020
- Sacha BENAMRAM, Asset Manager Cross Asset Solutions at Federal Finance Gestion
- Hamza Haj HAMOU, Strategy Strategy Consultant at GROUPE INSA
- Dogan DEWALL, Managing Editor at Club Patrimoine
# May 21st, 2020
- Hamza Haj HAMOU, Senior Strategy Consultant at GROUPE INSA
- Bodgan KOWA, Managing Editor of Club Patrimoine
# May 20th, 2020
Claude GUILLERMAS, Sales Multi-Asset at CPR AM
# May 19th, 2020
- Karim Camroun, President of Robeco France
- Arnaud SCHMITZ, Cross-Asset Sales at MAKOR
# May 18th, 2020
- Adrien TOMARELI, Energy Sales Trader at OTC FLOW
Our team is giving its best to organize a quality afterwork for you. To be alerted of our next event, register.